With You Without You

Happiness knows no bounds,
With You

Disappointment is profound,
Without You

Desires are thrilling,
With You

The loneliness is killing,
Without You

Boredom makes a no show,
With You

Indifference grows,
Without You

Fear is unknown,
With You

A tinge of sorrow sets in,
Without you

Love is in the air,
With You

Hope is infinite,
With You

Nothing else awes me,
With You

I brim with ecstasy,
With You

Life is special,
With You

Exceptional and classical,
With You

I just have two questions,
My Dear
Who Are You?
Where Are You?


P.S. This is for my friend AS.
With You Without You With You Without You Reviewed by Vyankatesh on Thursday, May 05, 2011 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. Cute :) Reminded me of the song, With or without you.... by U2 :) :)
    And you have a great blog here :) :)

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tanvi. Welcome to my blog.

    ReplyDelete