- Three to four helicopters fly from Afghanistan into Abbottabad, Pakistan, with American Navy Seals on board.
- They descend on Osama Bin Laden's compound in the dead of the night and engage in a massive fire fight.
- Osama Bin Laden is shot dead. He is identified and his body is flown out of Pakistan. The operation is completed in approximately 40 minutes.
- The operation is controlled from The White House, America.
|Osama Bin Laden Abbottabad Compound|
|Barack Obama During Osama Operation - Code Named Operation Geronimo|
- If it's Osama who is in there, try to capture him alive only if he is naked. Else, take him off.
- If it's Osama who isn't there, just get the hell out of there.
Well, there will be people who will support creativity in activities. Well, creativity is important - but it is to be done in the planning phase. The execution phase has to go on with mechanical precision. Nothing more, nothing less.
|Operation Geronimo White House Situation Room|