Matchless Miss

You are a lady lovely,
Stylish and priceless,
With a aura starry,
You held me breathless.

I'm lucky that I met you,
I don't want to wish you adieu,
You are too good to be true,
Only if I could pursue you.

Your company is bliss,
Without you my life is amiss,
You are a Matchless Miss,
I give you a sweet soft kiss.

Matchless Miss - Ashley Greene
You are pure and white,
With you my life shines bright,
Only if we could unite,
For you this poetry I recite.

Parting with you is difficult,
Whether we will meet again is left to chance,
My mind is in a state of tumult,
You still hold me in a trance.

I wouldn't be your,
And you wouldn't be mine,
As I complete this memoir,
I pray, You will always shine.

Matchless Miss - Ashley Greene - She enamored me in Twilight
P.S. Once in a while you meet a Matchless Miss. You admire her, and she admires you. 

We meet, only to part, never to meet again.
Matchless Miss Matchless Miss Reviewed by Vyankatesh on Saturday, July 23, 2011 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. hope ur wife doesn't get to know about the article. on serious note, a great piece of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a feeling I guess every man has in store. You have cooked it up with a nice mix of spices. Ha ha ha.. I like the words chosen and the composure is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Neeraj - Thanks for your kind words.

    My wife wouldn't know, because I'm still single :)

    @Ashwini - Glad you liked the flow. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete