Lonely

My strongest wish today is that someone gives me an ear. Indirectly, it means I'm feeling very lonely.


Maybe these quotes reflect the state of my mind.

“It's so lonely when you don't even know yourself.”
~~ Author Unknown

“It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely.”
~~ Albert Einstein

“When we truly realize that we are all alone is when we need others the most”
 ~~ Ronald Anthony

While walking home alone, after a long day of work is cold and dark, sleeping on a lonely mind is horribly isolating.


The mind is so dispirited that it does not event have the confidence to show face to darkness.

Sadly, I will be in her shoes tonight.
Lonely Lonely Reviewed by Vyankatesh on Thursday, April 28, 2011 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. I Interested to see your website. And I Consious to read tht posting great man. Thanks to update

    ReplyDelete