Saturday, 25 June 2011

I Miss You

Happy Me,
Happy You.
You are a beauty,
Smart and lovely.

Principles strong,
Promised to hold them lifelong.
Profession noble,
You are an angel.

Shared your worldy knowledge,
You are a girl vintage.
For you, I did yearn,
You are a lady modern.

Your company is pleasing,
Loving and basking.
I love our musing,
You are a girl charming.

A dame dutch,
A persona nonesuch.
You impressed me much,
Your aura was such.

A miss hebrew,
If only I could pursue.
Wish I could be your beau,
Oh dear, I miss you.

P.S. This is for the mystical girl. What is it about you, that made me miss you?

Share On Your Social Network


Mattias Kroon said...

Thanks Vyankatesh!

You are a professional poet.Just let me know if you want any of your poems published in our document there.

sanjay said...

wow vyankatesh..i think u should take ur poetry talent to the next level in some way or the other...amazing talent.

UB said...

That's such a lovely poem..would love to read more from your blog!

Vyankatesh said...

Thanks You Mattias. I will certainly give it a thought.

Thanks Sanjay, UB - Glad you liked it.

@UB - You are always welcome to read more. :-)

Rachit said...

now that's a romantic one !

Simran said...

Guess I am right about the muse. Am I ? :))
Btw, its amazingly awsome!!

Vyankatesh said...

Thanks Rachit and Simran :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails