Friday, 8 February 2013

Lying

For everyone out there in the world, just spare a moment and think about the number of times you lied in last 7 days. 
 
You wouldn't have lied at all. Or you would have lied a few times. Without feeling awkward, just put the number of times you lied in the comments 
(necessarily anonymous). 
 
And if you feel like sharing a few words, you are most welcome.
 
P.S. To start with, my number would be added in the comments immediately after it is posted.


Share On Your Social Network


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 :-)

Raajii said...

I really don't think I lied this week... hmm... but that doesn't mean I havent lied before... it's sad how easily that comes to us. Thank you for reminding me to keep that in mind :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails