- To start with, decide to minimize the occurrence of this false understanding. Ask a sub conscious question to your mind . Have I really understood this?
- Take your time. Never hurry up. Trying to understanding quickly sometimes results in an incorrect or incomplete understanding.
- Ask yourself a question - is my understanding correct, complete and crystal clear? If any of the answer is not in affirmative, it means that there is a need to understand again.
- Do not draw conclusions when you understand. Doing this could create a bias, which could impact the understanding being developed.
- Ask questions. When your mind asks questions on the theme at hand, it will elicit some really beautiful answers which would make your understanding more holistic and comprehensive.
- Never take things at face value.
|Understanding is a Long Journey|