They say, an idle mind is a devil's workshop. Well, it's true to some extent.
An idle mind also offers an interesting opportunity to introspect. The realisations that a mind has in these simple moments are often deep and usually real. And we, in our busy lives, fail to identify with them.
I would like to make a note of few thoughts which crossed my mind - either at work, or before I slept, or in moments I was alone.
- Common Sense is a misnomer.
- An unanswered question is an hydrogen balloon on the loose. The mind is your sky.
- Ignorance is not bliss. Never. In fact, it's a time bomb.
- Confidence is when I can look at you, into your eye.
- Nothing is more comforting than a friend who knows you well and understands you well. Be thankful to God for such friends.
|A Plethora of Thoughts|
P.S. The sky is the limit for such intriguing thoughts.
Share On Your Social Network