The Corrupt Politician

Recently, while watching the movie "The Hunt For Red October", I came across a dialogue which painted a very apt picture of corrupt politicians.

The Corrupt Politician

"Listen, I'm a politician, which means I'm a cheat and a liar, and when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipops, but it also means that I keep my options open."

What a beautiful way to describe these cheats!! It's time to chuck these guys out of the system.
The Corrupt Politician The Corrupt Politician Reviewed by Vyankatesh on Tuesday, August 16, 2011 Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. hahahahah! Absolutely the right way to let others know what they are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Saru, Ashwini - It was a nice satire on the sorry state of politics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good one vyanks. how smart of u to pick it up. btw I'm back after a long hiatus, check out my latest

    ReplyDelete